"Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."
- To teach and preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God in the power and authority of Jesus Christ.
- To be a worshiping and praising fellowship, expressing an awareness of God’s presence, and honoring His Lordship.
- To minister unselfishly to the physical and spiritual needs of persons in the community and the world in Jesus name.
- To be Christ like in our daily living by emphasizing total commitment of our lives, will, personalities, and possessions to the cause of Christ and the furtherance of the gospel.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and should be believed and practiced.
- We believe that God is Father, Son, and Holy Ghost- three yet one.
- We believe that baptism is by immersion in water and symbolizes the believer’s death to the old life of sin and resurrection to walk in newness of life in Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. He bore our sins on the cross of Calvary. He died and was buried, but three days later he arose from the dead with all power in his hands.
- We believe that The Holy Spirit is present in the life of every born again believer to give them power to witness and to work for the Kingdom of God.
- We believe that the gifts of Holy Spirit are in operation in the church today.
- We believe in the visible return of the Lord Jesus to this earth to set up His Kingdom.
- We believe that there is a Heaven and a Hell where the righteous and the wicked will go at death.